System Information View is a free software application from the Shell Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
View system information tool.Can view:
(1) CPU information (CPU type, serial number and other technical parameters).
(2) Memory information (physical memory and virtual memory, and displayed graphically in real time the current physical memory and virtual memory use).
(3) Hard disk information (volume serial number, partition type, disk size and free space).
(4) System software installation (including installation of server software, the application list).
(5) Printer (the printer is installed, the default printer, printing precision).
(6) IP address, computer name.
(7) windows up time.
Works with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
System Information View (version 2.8) has a file size of 651.45 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 304 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.