View system information tool.Can view:
(1) CPU information (CPU type, serial number and other technical parameters).
(2) Memory information (physical memory and virtual memory, and displayed graphically in real time the current physical memory and virtual memory use).
(3) Hard disk information (volume serial number, partition type, disk size and free space).
(4) System software installation (including installation of server software, the application list).
(5) Printer (the printer is installed, the default printer, printing precision).
(6) IP address, computer name.
(7) windows up time.
Works with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
Tell us your experience with System Information View2.8
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
ScreenSaver Commander FREE By using the ScreenSaver Commander you will have total control over the standard Windows' screen-saver option! For example, if you wish to use several screen-savers instead of one, the ScreenSaver Commander gives you that option effortlessly, and quickly. Features: 1. Automatically/manually... Download
Menu Wizard TRIAL Menu wizard is a very greate Windows Context menu software.When you use computer, maybe you often find where control panel is, where the programs you want to execute are, where the show-desktop button is and often take you steps to delete a file forever, see your system attributes, lock your... Download
Smorg: Start Menu Organizer TRIAL Smorg helps you quickly organize folders and items in your Start Menu using drag & drop, with full undo support. Smorg is separate from the Operating System, so it does not run all the time and consume valuable system resources nor interfere with the standard behavior of your system. Instead,... Download